Monday, January 7, 2013

Casual photo shoot... Cause that's what normal people do right?

Big day. This is the first, hopefully of many, posts dedicated to some of my photos. My really good Aussie friend Bronte, (no mate, no just friend... Erm...associate? Yes. My Aussie associate.) My Aussie associate Bronte is too cool for school, proven by her unmatched fashion sense. To make a long story short, we got together for a mini photo shoot yesterday at Valley Forge, and below are some of my favorite shots. I'm really happy with how these turned out, granted, it's pretty easy to snap solid photos of someone as photogenic & modelesque as Bronte. (Why am I complimenting you so much? This is weird...)

Model: Bronte Hughes
Photo By: Maryam Elarbi
Location: Valley Forge Park
(Oh yeah. For purposes of formatting I didn't crop these yet... Le sigh to the couple in the background.)
Model: Bronte Hughes
Photo By: Maryam Elarbi
Location: Valley Forge Park
(I can't handle solo shots. Too much pressure. This is as much posing as you'll get from me.)
"Model": Yours Truly
Photo By: Bronte Hughes
Location: Valley Forge Park
(Definitely my favorite picture. Yay happiness & blue skies!)
Model: Bronte Hughes
Photo By: Maryam Elarbi
Location: Valley Forge Park
(Like what... Are you serious? This was borderline candid. My candid's this elegant. Not. Even. Close.)
Model: Bronte Hughes
Photo By: Maryam Elarbi
Location: Valley Forge Park
(Sup Aladdin pants. The sun was starting to set so it was extra yellow & complemented this color scheme perfectly.) 
Model: Bronte Hughes
Photo By: Maryam Elarbi
Location: Valley Forge Park
(Street rat...)
Model: Bronte Hughes
Photo By: Maryam Elarbi
Location: Valley Forge Park
(I'm slowly but surely building up a portfolio. This is going in that portfolio.)
Model: Bronte Hughes
Photo By: Maryam Elarbi
Location: Valley Forge Park
Side note: I wish some was around to video how our photo session went down. There was a lot of "Why am I sooo awkwardddddd???" & "Dude...I don't even know what I'm doing. I think you look good there...?" & plenty of "I wish there weren't so many people around to watch..!" 

What I mean to say is, we're total pros. (**Insert emoji girl with the sassy hand**)

1 comment:

  1. 1. 'mate' is appropriate, given I am Australia

    2. your photo is lovely, as is your face.

    ReplyDelete